Friday, March 18, 2011

Batters 'Up

Memphis, TN
Shop: Gracie Bleu Frozen Yogurt http://graciebleuyogurt.com/
Treat: Cupcake Batter Frozen Yogurt
Review: Better than any cake batter yogurt you've ever had.  It's not quite as creamy, a little more sweet, and it really tastes like a cupcake.  I decided to garnish with oreo bites and strawberries.

If I learned one thing about the American South it's that they don't do anything lightly.  Football, blues music, BBQ, yeah.... they're not kidding around.  When I visited Memphis I took this same approach- I went all out in trying the cupcakes.  I wasn't particularly in the mood for fro-yo, but when we walked in and they had the Cupcake Batter flavor I couldn't believe my eyes!  Memphis gave me surprises at every corner.  Some things in the South may be overdone, but that list does not include soulful music and well made food.

No comments:

Post a Comment